• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

páginas

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un cordial saludo, tengo dudas las versiones de indesign cc no mejora esto, no aparece la enumeración de las páginas al final. Tengo que expandir y reducir, hasta que aparece como se observa en la última foto. Será una falla de indesign?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David zuluaga:

I work regularly with long documents and I have not experienced this, ever. My only suggestion is to consider rebuilding preferences to see if that takes care of it. Sometimes the preferences become corrupt and InDesign begins to display unexpected behavior.

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-resetting-preferences-and-deleting-the-cache/

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola pero ocurre con archivos recien creados, solo es que toque el borde de la ventana y se daña y no aparece la enumeración, en el equipo de la oficina o el de mi hogar ocurre lo mismo y tengo adobe indesign desde la versión cs o  antes desde pagemaker

5.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

desde la versión cc 2020 esto ha estado ocurriendo y debo estar expandiendo pestaña de páginas y reduciendo hasta que se arregla...

6.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David zuluaga:

Did you try resetting preferences as per the link I posted? InDesign writes to the preference files every time you exit and over time they can become corrupt and cause erratic behavior.

Again, I suggest you start there to see if that takes care of it.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

si claro lo he restablecido las preferencias y no funciona sigue igual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

what's your exact version of InDesign on what operating system?

I can remember that this bug was present a couple of years ago with a distinct version of InDesign that was fixed later.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tengo windows 10 pro x64 21H2 y la versión  InDesign es 17.3.

El error viene desde InDesign 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David said (translated): "The error comes from InDesign 2021"

Hi David,

I cannot see the error with a fresh installed InDesign 17.3.0.61 on my Windows 10 machine.

Did a new document. Also: When I open a document from InDesign 2021, the error is not there:

120Pages-PagesPanel-AllPagesVisible-1.PNG

Maybe it will help if you:

[1] Quit InDesign

[2] Backup and remove this Version 17.0 folder with all of your cached data from InDesign 2022:

User > [User Name] > AppData > Local > Adobe > InDesign > Version 17.0

[3] Backup and remove this other Version 17.0 folder with all of your preference data from InDesign 2022:

User > [User Name] > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > InDesign > Version 17.0

[4] Restart InDesign

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola

el equipo esta recien formateado e instalado todos los programas nuevamente, por esta razón no veo la necesidad de hacerlo, además yo tengo InDesign en mi lugar de residencia y ocurrre lo mismo tal cual y es windows 11 pero pasa lo mismo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevertheless, I would try to trash both, caches and preferences.

Hope, the paths to both Version 17.0 folders are the same with Windows 11.

( In case you have the ME version of InDesign installed the name of both folders are Version 17.0-ME for "Middle East" )

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines