• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Packaging print files that use Library assets

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an easy way that I am missing to packaging print files for the printer that use the assets from Adobe Libraries? I have found that I have to separately export each asset to the packaged folder.

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

leslief36457558 said:
"… I have found that I have to separately export each asset to the packaged folder."

No need to do that for each asset separately. You can do that in one go:

If all placed assets are listed in the Links panel you could select them all there and use the Links panel's menu Copy Links To… to copy linked assets to a folder. From my German InDesign where I selected two assets in the Links panel and also selected the German variant of this menu command:

SaveLinksTo-1.png

Regards,
Uwe Laubende

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

leslief36457558 said:
"… I have found that I have to separately export each asset to the packaged folder."

No need to do that for each asset separately. You can do that in one go:

If all placed assets are listed in the Links panel you could select them all there and use the Links panel's menu Copy Links To… to copy linked assets to a folder. From my German InDesign where I selected two assets in the Links panel and also selected the German variant of this menu command:

SaveLinksTo-1.png

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines