• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PAGE/SPREAD BREAK??

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most complicated question to search for. If anyone can help me please! When I combine pages from another InDesign document into my main one, I can't ever seem to get rid of these break in the spreads? If I insert a page it just creates an empty page and the break goes away, but once I remove it the break again appears.

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 4.11.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Try right-clicking on the small gray triangle above the misplaced pages in the Pages pallet - Go to Numbering and Section Options -
un-click Start Section, and select Automatic page numbering.

Make sure that Allow Document Pages to Shuffle and Allow Selected Spread to Shuffle are both checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right-clicking on the small gray triangle above the misplaced pages in the Pages pallet - Go to Numbering and Section Options -
un-click Start Section, and select Automatic page numbering.

Make sure that Allow Document Pages to Shuffle and Allow Selected Spread to Shuffle are both checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the exact same issue. Thanks for having it first! @SJRiegel you're a legend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines