• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Palette won't open when minimized button is clicked

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this annoying problem for a long time, and then accidentally found the solution, so thought I'd share it here in case anyone else has the same problem.

Problem: When I create a custom workspace with palettes where I want them, sometimes on launching apps (illustrator and indesign) the palettes would be missing or the collapsed palette button will not respond to any clicks. Often have to restart the app several times.

Solution: Not sure if this is a bug, but it's the "application frame" that's the culprit. I always had the Application Frame off. But when I turn it back on, all palettes now appear and function normally.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brad5EDD ,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the solution. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the issue along with the version of InDesign & OS so that we can escalate the issue if needed?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you go. In this clip, I have a custom workspace selected. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines