• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paragraph Style Hiccups

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a document from Word that included endnotes. I had to add a grep style to properly align the text. However, as you can see from the reference list, I've lost my "full justification" in the process. 

Use the paragraph palette to create the hanging indent. That worked perfectly, but for the life of me, I can't get this to justify.

I'm having a similar problem with my Bibliography that I also imported. The hanging indent seems to have been imported properly, but once again, I can't get this thing to justify with the hanging indent fully.

BibliographyIssues.jpgWorship FactorsHopfulFinal.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Ok, so I think I found an easy solution to this issue. For the endnotes, I switched paragraph styles, then switched back. Everything seems to have lined up perfectly now. Since no paragraph style for the Bibliography was ever set, I simply applied the endnotes style, then went to type>paragraph and created a manual hanging indent. This brings me to my next question. Is there a way to create a paragraph style with a hanging indent?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I think I found an easy solution to this issue. For the endnotes, I switched paragraph styles, then switched back. Everything seems to have lined up perfectly now. Since no paragraph style for the Bibliography was ever set, I simply applied the endnotes style, then went to type>paragraph and created a manual hanging indent. This brings me to my next question. Is there a way to create a paragraph style with a hanging indent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines