Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paragraph styles

Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be a problem with the Paragraph styles in the new 2022 version. Font size and leading not applying correctly after setting up styles. Having to work in 2021 

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share a sample document?

And some screenshots?

I cannot see that issue with InDesign 2022 version 17.0.0.96 on my Windows 10 machine.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe
I'm using MacOS BigSur so it seems to be a combatibility issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User:

I'm on Big Sur (11.6) and not seeing the issue on InDesign 2022. Again, can you share an example for us to look at?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the delay. I'm having the same problem now in the 2021 version. It seems that it may have been something to do  with the way in which I created the styles. Creating new paragraphs is not he problem it is reformatting existing paragraphs where the font style is correct but the size and leading is incorrect. Really not sure why but thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Creating new paragraphs is not he problem it is reformatting existing paragraphs where the font style is correct but the size and leading is incorrect."

This sounds more like you are using text frames that are scaled.

But to help you we need a sample document where you see the issue.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines