Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paths to recently opened files

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a problem locating a file I was working on. The .indd file seems to be lost (probably a sync issue with Google Drive Desktop, but I'm not sure). Several search queries didn't help, but the file does show up in the 'open recent' drop-down menu. InDesign doesn't find the file, but to me it would be very helpful if I can view the path to the file that InDesign is looking for. That way I can find out where the file was last seen...

Does anyone know where I can retrieve these paths? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

(Feature request: add the path to the file in the notification that says "The file doesn't exist (...) ", e.g. C:/Documents and Settings/User/Projects/RecentFile.indd )

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about showing the path of the file in the recent menu. I'll pass it on. I'd also request you to share your feedback on Adobe InDesign UserVoice(https://indesign.uservoice.com/). UserVoice portal is monitored by product team & they might consider it in upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines