• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Export error for print document

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting errors while trying to create a PDF. I used to be able to export the same file as a PDF before, but now it's giving me an error.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message?

what PDF export settings do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frequently, when you get errors when creating a PDF, it's because of the content on one page. Here's a troubleshooting technique to narrow down the problem: (1) Create a PDF of the first have of the document.

(2) (A) If it succeeds, the first half of the document is OK, and create a PDF of the second half of the document.

(3) Likely, you'll get an error on the second half. With the half of the document that failed, create a PDF the the first half of that section, then the secomd half. Continue until you find the page when the failure is occurring. 

It's likely to be a graphic or possibly a font which exists on that page. Replace the graphic or font, and see if it succeeds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines