• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF for printing with cover page

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to create a sixteen-page handbook (a5 sized). I typically work in 1-2 page spreads so I'm a little out of my depth here....

I have seven 2 page spreads that look really great. For some reason, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the front and back covers to become a spread when I print or create a PDF. I know there is a trick I'm missing here.

I am going to be printing it out myself on A4 paper. Any advice would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just export a proper single-page PDF and use Acrobat's booklet feature to print it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This LinkedInLearning tutorial will show you how to move the last page next to the first page (for your cover spread). You can get 30-days free access.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/indesign-tips-for-design-geeks/start-a-file-with-a-two-page-spread...

If your printer can only print A4, don't include any bleeding images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines