• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF plus foncé que le fichier Indesign : quel profil?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour et merci à vous qui me lisez 🙂

Je crois que tout est dans le titre. Je n'ai jamais rencontré un pareil problème. 
Mon PDF est plus sombre et moins contrasté que le fichier natif Indesing.
J'ai beau fouiner dans tous les profils possibles... rien n'y fait.

Serait-ce la norme PDF? J'ai tout essayé, c'est encore pire que lorsque je séléctionne "sans".

Quel réglage coince?

Merci déjà pour le secours que vous pourrez m'apporter.
Voici mes réglages :

1) Pour l'arrière-plan dans Illustrator 
(note : quand je reviens à cette manoeuvre une 2e fois, il revient toujours à "Profil : coated fogra".)
Capture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 21.50.17.png

2) Exportation vers PDF :

Capture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 21.41.38.png

3) Résultat... à gauche le PDF : terne et trop foncé.

Capture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 21.38.45.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm not good enough in French, so I am replying in English, so I hope this translates well.

What is the colour definition of your orange in your Illustrator file? If it's a spot colour (like Pantone), this will convert duller/darker as you are Converting to Destination, in this case a FOGRA profile.

You are using Mac Preview to view your PDF. You should not trust it. It tends to use generic profiles if it cannot read what your intent would be.

View your files in Acrobat instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my Braaad! This is it! 🙂 
Thanks a lot, it was just my Mac Preview. I tried with Acrobat reader and... colours (not Pantone, but spot colours) are perfect!

Anyway, I think it's time for me to discover what are all those profiles, because I got white hair today because of them! 😉 

Seems to be very complex...

Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not Pantone, but spot colours

Pantone colors are spot colors.

So, it means that your final output will be a CMYK job + one spot. Is this that you want?

And this has nothing to do with your question but you have misspelled cœur: you wrote coeur instead of cœur (the ligature is mandatory for this word) and avoid to hyphen the word “chanter”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot jmlevy for your check, I will adapt this (ouaow you have read all this) 👍🏼🙏🏼

In fact I didn't know the term "spot colours" and I gave a wrong answer: I have no other colour than CMYK. 

Thank you all 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines