• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf won't export from InDesign. It just stalls with rolling ball of death.

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why all of a sudden can't I export pdfs from InDesign? I'm running MacOS Catlina 10.15.7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the InDesign forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of InDesign? One particular file, or all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Creative Cloud is updated to the latest version. Even making a new InD document, it won’t save it. Just spins.

Lori Poehler | Print Center Manager
Digital Print Center | Wartburg College
100 Wartburg Blvd. | Waverly, Iowa 50677
Office: 319.352.8366 | Mobile: 319.269.5642
Wartburg College is dedicated to challenging and nurturing students for lives of leadership and service as a spirited expression of their faith and learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see you are responding from a school, so I'm going to ask what may seem some odd questions.

Are your workstations all cloned from a single image, or are the applications installed locally? Do the machines reset and discard changes from the cloned image?

The first thing to try is resetting the preferences: Reset InDesign Preferences and Other Troubleshooting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines