• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo slide inside pdf with indesign

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By exporting a file with the e-pub extension, adding a slide of images to a presentation produced in Indesign is comparatively simple. It is also incredibly practical because it allows you to examine more photographs in one sitting, cutting down on the number of pages. But why doesn't this feature work with PDF files too? The advantage of sharing a pdf extension on Google Drive is great. Does anyone truly know if that is feasible in PDF too?

Please download the file to understand it better, and then go to the pages with photos that have arrows on the side. use ibook to preview epub.
Thank you

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? Because that's not how PDF works.

Finally, this has absolutely nothing to do with InDesign so I suggest you start exploring alternative ways to display your work. My suggestion would be a website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you; but, my website is unrelated to this particular employment. Indesign is a software that allows for flexible layouts. so I'll be adamant about using InDesign. I'm still seeking for a way to add slides to a presentation. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't! There is simply no reliable way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines