• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated image when I publish online, but not when I export to PDF

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 24 page document with pictures on most of the pages that I am uploading as a PDF and publishing online through Indesign. I have one photo that gets pixelated when I publish online but not as a PDF. The link is not broken, the photo is not enlarged. The photo is a PNG file. Every other photo looks fine in both the online version and in the PDF. Thoughts?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Is the PNG’s Effective (not Actual) Resolution listed in the Links panel equal to or higher than the Resolution you are setting in the Publish Online Advanced tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Also, don't forget you can set a higher resolution in the Publish Online Advanced options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the PNG’s Effective (not Actual) Resolution listed in the Links panel equal to or higher than the Resolution you are setting in the Publish Online Advanced tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, don't forget you can set a higher resolution in the Publish Online Advanced options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines