• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Place... in InDesign is not working for a multi-page PDF

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the recent update to InDesign the Place... for a multi-page PDF is currently not working. I select Show Import Options, For pages, I then select All, OK, and only the first page is available to be placed. I either have to follow the same steps for the remaining pages or use the script PlaceMultipagePDF.

I still have the 2021 version of InDesign installed on my computer and the Place... feature is working there. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eddy,

go back to InDesign 17.1. This is a now well known bug with InDesign version 17.2.

Please support my bug report at InDesign UserVoice and vote for fixing the issue:

Place multi-page PDF pages: Place Gun will be unloaded after first page is placed to a frame
Uwe Laubender, Mar 28, 2022

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/44963242-place-multi-pa...

Note: Adobe Illustrator files with multiple artboards are also affected.

Placing InDesign pages from InDesign documents with multiple pages work as expected.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines