• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing a multiple page pdf into indesign with a difference

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m working on a multipage document in InDesign and I want to bring in a multipage PDF document into that InDesign document. For some reason, when I do File>Place, it brings in the first page of the PDF (with perfect formatting) but the other pages do not come in. I know about the Multipage pdf script but I can't use that because I want to import a few pages of the pdf on each page in Indesign.  And this script just imports one pdf page on a single indesign page. Hope this makes sense. 

TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Ich habe keinerlei Probleme mit dem Platzieren von mehrseitigen Pdfs, Version 17.2.1 von Indesign.

Ich wähle Platzieren>mache den Haken bei den Importoptionen und wähle mein Pdf aus. Dann kann ich im Dialog wählen ob ich alle Seiten oder nur bestimmte importieren will. Dann kann ich die Seiten einzeln in mein InDesign Dokument platzieren...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a bug in the 17.2 version of InDesign. Rolling back to a previous build should solve the problem temporarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe keinerlei Probleme mit dem Platzieren von mehrseitigen Pdfs, Version 17.2.1 von Indesign.

Ich wähle Platzieren>mache den Haken bei den Importoptionen und wähle mein Pdf aus. Dann kann ich im Dialog wählen ob ich alle Seiten oder nur bestimmte importieren will. Dann kann ich die Seiten einzeln in mein InDesign Dokument platzieren...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I just upgraded to 17.2.1 and it worked. Appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines