• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing (linking) a .PSDT file into InDesign from a Creative Cloud Library

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an InDesign Template document with various .PSDT mockup links. The idea is to have the mockups laid out in a composition and be able to quickly edit each link using the "Edit Original" option from within the Links Panel. Once I changed my Finder Preferences to force all .PSDT files to open with Photoshop I was able to use the "Edit Original" method.

Recently, I've moved all of these .PSDT mockup files to the Creative Cloud, but when I try to link to the .PSDT file from within the Creative Cloud Library Panel – they're all grayed out and the hover states that it's an unsupported file.

Why am I am able to link a locally stored .PSDT mockup to my InDesign document but not a .PSDT mockup stored in my Creative Cloud Library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd suggest making a feature request in the InDesign User Voice website where it will be seen by product managers and people can vote for your request:

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines