• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing - Print window header off screen

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing in ID, the print window places itself with the top 1/4 of the box off screen. All attempts to reposition have failed. Using Windows 10. All online fixes did not work. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Sounds frustrating. I don't know what online fixes you have tried so it's hard to not suggest something you may have tried already.

I don't know if you tried this but this works for me.

In your taskbar where the InDesign icon is when you have InDesign open and the Print Dialog box active.

Select InDesign icon by clicking on it once.

Hold down the Window Key and then use the Arrows to reposition the Print Dialog window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At least under Windows, if a box is resizeable, grabbing any edge and resizing a bit will make the whole window pop down into full view. Doesn't work with the (fixed-size) Print dialog, though. Changing monitor setups is the usual cause of these problems in the first place...

A temporary hookup to a second monitor might allow it to be grabbed and moved.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines