• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de mise à jour des fichiers Excel dans Indesign

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J´aimerais placer dans un document indesign différentes lignes d'un ficher Excel.

Aucun problème à importer les cellules ( ex : A45:I45). Parce contre une fois mon fichier excel modifié, la mise à jour dans Indesign ne fonctionne pas. Les liens se mettent à jours mais ne conserve pas ma sélection de ligne, il me place dans mon bloc texte le tableau Excel complet ( je me retrouve donc avec 6 tableau complet sur ma page plutôt que 6 lignes).  Je comprend très bien que mes cellules ( ex : A45:I45 ) doivent toujours être les même sinon Indesign me présentera le nouveau contenu présent dans ces cellules. Mon problème ne dépend pas de ceci mais que lors de la mise à jours du lien, Indesign m'importe le chiffrier Excel complet. Je dois donc, à chanque nouvelles sauvegardes de mon fichier Excel, refaire l'importation de toutes mes lignes.

J'ai importé avec ou sans mise en forme et ai toujours le même résultat.

Des idées de ce qui ne fonctionne pas? Sinon je devrais copier et coller tous les infos et ceci augmente le risque d'erreur...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Belami ,

I cannot answer your question directly.

I need some more information:

What's the version of your InDesign, Excel and OS ?

Do you place xlsx or xls files?

Can you upload a sample of your files—Excel file, edited Excel file, InDesign file—on Dropbox or a similar service and post the link so that we can test your case?

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the preferences?

I had similar issues until I checked that Preferences>File Handling...>Create links when placing text and spreadsheet files was ticked.

If you change this before starting or opening any file, the preferences will be changed for all new files.

Can you add screenshots of the import window, with Show Import Options selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

5 years later, had the same problem and impossible to find the solution by myself.

Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if the steps suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you need further assistance with it.

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

La position de l'onglet dans Excell m'a déjà joué des tours. Si j'ajoute un onglet, ID perd le lien.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines