• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Epub preview

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made my design interactive and it is working fine but then I didn't like the appearance of my design so I changed the colors and positions a little bit but didn't change any button names or animations. now the epub preview is not working. please give me a solution for this

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the lower left corner of the EPUB Interactivity Preview panel is the Play button that is used to preview the animation. To the right of that button is the Clear Preview button. Does pressing that and then pressing the Play button help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it didn't. I tried everything(closing, restarting the application, resetting the preference ). one more thing to add on is I didn't do any color changes to the rest of the pages and they work fine, it is this only page not working. I even published it online to check if it is working while published but no use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can you share with us few scrennshot to see your design and your setup? it will help us to understand.

The epub preview pannel is not the best one too me.

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/epub-interactivity-preview.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which application are  you viewing your FXL ePub in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines