• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with uploaded Fonts in Adobe CC

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a problem with my custom uploaded font in adobe create cloud. All programms and cloud service are on the latest versions and this problem happens since a while.

When i upload some custom fonts to my account, it works pretty well and the fonts are availible in the different apps like indesign or illustrator. A day or two later, the fonts are still in the list and marked as installed, but they are no longer availible in the programs. 

So i try to contact the support serveral time but till know no solution. Now i have done a clean install with the new mac os with a new user and reinstall adobe cloud completly new. And the problem is still there on the new build machine. 

If i delete the fonts out of the cloud and reuplaod them, it works again. But this is really silly, to do this with all fonts I need every day… 

Does anyone have simmilar problem or may a idea for a solution? I dont get any error messages, so its hard to find out, where the current problem really is.

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be a copyright issue, that Adobe checks after you uploaded them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. This Problem happens with all the uploaded fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize English is not your first language but I'm having a bit of hard time understanding what you mean by uploading fonts to Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the option to upload custom fonts to adobe cloud. Attached a screenshot. So im able to active and use fonts, which are not in the Adobe Font Libary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just install them on your computer? If that works, you can consider reporting the issue to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because i need it on two devices. So if i get the option from adobe, i will use it. It works pretty well, but since a while it doesnt with the same fonts. Dont know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I recommended that as a troubleshooting step. Does it work on the other device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope. Same issue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reported it to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have. But after few hours waiting, installing new account, deinstall and install the hole suit im still on the same problem. It is pretty hard to get someone, who is really a pro in the support area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So best solution is, dont use it.... Really dont get it, why something like this is developed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines