• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con Publish Online en InDesign, error 14.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, desde ayer, que estoy intentando hacer una publicación Online de mi presentación y cuando esta llegando al final de la carga, me sale una notificación que dice 

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 17.05.38.png

Ya e probado de todo, re-iniciando, con otro documento, conectado a otro red, etc etc y nada, no puedo publicar online de ninguna forma.

Alguna solución? tengo sistema operativo Mac.

gracicas!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tks! I tried but doesn't work. Anyway, my problem is only publishing online, not opening the files.

Note: I updated Indesign today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe install the previous version of InDesign until the issue with the current version is resolved.

(Also consider uploading half the document to see if it uploads successfully and indicates a corrupt font or something in the other half.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have already tried, uninstall and install the application. I have also tried, publishing online, different documents that I have worked on, that yesterday worked perfectly, also publishing only a few pages, but I always  the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you stating that you have this error message with other documents that worked perfectly previously and now don't and that includes the previous as well as the current versions of InDesign?

Some more information: https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/adobe-systems-inc/adobe-indesign/error-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is not this problem! I only have problems with "publish online"

https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/adobe-systems-inc/adobe-indesign/error-...

I have to deliver a job today, and I need to send the link to my client, but the program won't let me, I've already tried different documents, reinstalling Creative Cloud, reinstalling Indesign, only publishing 1 sheet of a new document, with only 1 text, or with only 1 photo in a low resolution, I have deleted old files of my online publications and I tried everything and nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be something to do with the Adobe servers not working properly at this time,

A couple of things to try in the meantime:

– Uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud app.

– Reset the InDesign preferences back to the factory defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did it, nothing happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know where can I chat with someone from Adobe´s support? or where can I call? I need a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked a job of mine and the Publish Online servers seem to be working OK.

Can you confirm you did reset the preferences – which is different from reinstalling the application?

The next thing to try is to Save a Copy and save the document as an IDML document, rename it and open it as an InDesign document again, that will clear out the crud that builds up and causes document corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, already did both, reinstall and reset preferences.

I already tried saving it as IDML, but it doesn't work, the problem is not in my file, because I created a new document from cero, with only a blank page, without any information and I still get the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, how much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac is 4 months old

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 

The error 14 while publishing the document indicate that there is a proble while connecting with the Adobe server. You can some steps like

If you are using VPN try disconnecting the VPN and then try to publish the document 

You can try a different network, sometime restrictions on the network can cause this issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a VPN and I tried 3 different networks, but still the same problem.

I resolve it a few minutes ago by calling Adobe support, the work with his backside team I resolve it. Was a problem with my account and the new updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines