Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMS CANCELLING INDESIGN ANNUAL PLAN

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I need to cancel my InDesign plan, which I downloaded as a free 1 month trial. As I forgot the deadline for unsubscribing, I payed 1 month which I didn't need and want to cancel the plan now, since I really don't need it!

I am a student, and a professor suggested to download a free trial for academic purpose only, I concluded my project and now this service is pretty useless.

Moreover, I literally DON'T have the 135€ they are asking to cancel the annual plan. My credit card is empty.

So, I'd need to get a help from Adobe staff.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I contacted the customer care and explained my situation. They were extremely kind and efficient and it seems that I definitely solved my problem (hope not to receive any reminder in the next weeks...).

Thanks to everyone who tried to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the FAQ for the Creative Cloud which gives you information and links to contact Adobe Staff. It cannot be handled in a public forum:

Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF memb...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I read all of the pages about cancelling or modifying the membership, but there's no suggestion on the unsubscribing penalty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a message from Adobe staff, asking my contact info, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure it's from Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I checked the profile and it didn't look like an Adobe team's one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I contacted the customer care and explained my situation. They were extremely kind and efficient and it seems that I definitely solved my problem (hope not to receive any reminder in the next weeks...).

Thanks to everyone who tried to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have the same problem.

how did you contact the customer care? i cannot find any e-mail of them.

thank you for the info.

CT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you get any answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You contact customer service by logging into the Creative Cloud using the Adobe ID associated with it. Then go to this web page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If you don't see your problem listed, there is a link to chat at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

I have exactly the same issue as you had before. They offered me a three-month free offer after I talked with them. It is not the best solution as I still have to pay the rest 8 months which I really don't need to use it! Can you please share how you dealt with it? thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SE tra ta de cancelar y anular mi plan de ADOBE ACROBATSTD DE  15,72 al mes, y llevo mas de un año y creo que he enviado varias veces y no quiero pagar más. Por favor atiendad mis peticiones. 

Un cordial saludo

JOSEBA IÑAKI OLARIAGA 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines