• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with InDesign 16.04

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated Indesign to version 16.04. When I start the program I do not see the "workspace". 
When I create a new document I do not get the menu with the settings and if I want to exit
I get the following message: Can not handle the request because a modal dialog box or warning is active.
What can I do? As it is now, I am not allowed to use InDesign.
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences:
The easiest way to reset everything is to delete the InDesign preferences: as soon as InDesign starts to boot hold down Shift, Alt, Ctrl (and Apple/Cmd if working on a Macintosh). A dialog will appear asking to delete the InDesign Preferences, select 'Yes' on this dialog.
Further info and instructions here if needed:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

---

You can always try the creative cloud cleaner tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by @Eugene Tyson worked for you? If not, I would recommend you to update InDesign to v16.4 and see if that helps.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines