Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the Publish Online upoloading dialogue box

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

The Publish Online dialogue box keeps shrinking every time I create a Publish Online document or update one. I cannot longer see when a document is published/updated (I have to wait and try to refresh), nor I can see the link, but I manage to access the documents via the Publish Online dashboard. The problem is, if it keeps scrinking, at some point I will no longer be able to close the dialogue box and I reckon that, without closing that box, I won't be able to access Publish Online again. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled InDesign (actually, the whole Creative Cloud), but the problem persists. 

Help, please!

Here are some screenshots:

fallo.pngfallo2.pngfallo3.pngfallo4.pngfallo7.png

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Hi @Ana23240582ewxq ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. When you re-installed did you remove the preferences or did you keep the preferences? If you didn't remove the preferences, you can try restoring the preferences and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ana23240582ewxq ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. When you re-installed did you remove the preferences or did you keep the preferences? If you didn't remove the preferences, you can try restoring the preferences and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines