Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online access

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I can’t get access to my dashboard. There is a message which says "Access Denied

You no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error."
The problem seems to be, that I cancelled my testing-subscription and used a redeem-code instead with the same Adobe-ID. Now there seems to be a cancelling process going on and nobody at the customer service is able/(willing?) to help me.
Is there anybody out there, who can give me advice getting access to the dashboard?
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Paavo

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help with this. You're going to need to contact Adobe directly.

That said, if all you had was a trial, I can't imagine you had that much there. You're probably better off opening the InDesign files and re-publishing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tired logging out of the Creative Cloud Desktop application and logging back in? If you do in fact have your Adobe ID and password, this could reset your connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to sign out and sign in back otherwise you need to contact adobe help center.

US Packaging Company: https://www.quickcustomboxes.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines