Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online dashboard does not load analytics older than 30 days

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Here I am, for the 3 (!) time since the end of August.

Ever since the Publish Online Dashboard got updated (to the new, dark design) it does not load analytics older than 30 days. 

After almost two months, this issue still is not fixed. I really really really need to be able to tell my clients their numbers, so pleasssse could you check what's wrong?

I also read some other comments in the community of people who have the same problem.

Again:

- InDesign 17.4. I just set it back to 17.3 but that doesn't work as well. Logged out of everything and restarted too.

- I use the latetst update of Windows.

- I tested in Microsoft Edge and safari. I also tested with my 4G internet instead of the Wifi.

- It happens with all files. Both with documents of 1 page and of 100 pages.

Images below:

Hln88_1-1665140948299.png

Hln88_0-1665140935294.png

Please look into this.

Thankyou!

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Hi @Hln88 ,

Sorry for the delay. We have logged a bug for the issue and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hln88 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I am getting this checked by the team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from them.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hln88 ,

Sorry for the delay. We have logged a bug for the issue and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Still no news?.....

Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hln88 ,

Sorry for the delay. The bug is still opening, and this might take some time. The team has confirmed that it will be fixed in future releases. I am tracking this bug and will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Any idea when the new release will be? And so the bug fixed..

I reaaaaaaally need the analytics for my clients... DEFINETELY before the end of the year.

Thanks again!

Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hln88,

We recognize your annoyance. The precise dates are still uncertain. Hopefully, a new release will address the problem.

We'll keep you posted with the update. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,

It has been over 3 months now that I am not able to do my work because of an error in the Publish Online Dashboard.

I already created 2 community posts about this issue, have sent private messages to the community,... They told me at the beginning of October that it would be fixed in next releases. I just downloaded the latest version (18.0) and it still does not work. 

This is really driving me crazy. I need to be able to tell my clients (which are big cities!) their publication analytics.

I can only view the analytics up until 90 days, not further back. Nor from the individual documents and the total view of all documents.

When is this going to be solved?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue - I cannot pull any analytics up past 6 months and i need them from publication date.  I am on hour 12 of refreshing and refreshing.... Any other way to get these anayltics ... can we email ADOBE directly for them?  Tha hours alone not including the 90 min spent on this is losing me money as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines