• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Document Missing on Adobe Server

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive catalogue which was uploaded last November and was working fine. My client then had a ton of printed material with a QR code to link to the catalogue.

This catalogue is now missing and none of the QR codes will link to it. It just says Document not Found.

How can I rectify this? We obviously can't go to the cost of getting everything printed again with new QR codes. Is there any way I can upload and replace the document so it keeps the original link? I don't have the option to "replace existing" any more.

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advisor , Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Have you double-checked your Publish Online dashboard to make sure it is missing? Perhaps the link was picked up with an error in it, so don't just go by the link. https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard and sign in using the Adobe ID that was originally used to publish the document.

I've never heard of a document missing from Publish Online, unless it was deleted, ideally intentionally but sometimes by accident. Once that happens, it's gone. There is no way to publish the document with same link using

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor , Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

That's terrible news to hear. I don't know of any solution on your end, and don't know if another call to tech support would help or not. There is a post on feature requests for Publish Online. There are apparently many issues around Teams. You might look through these, and perhaps add your own: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/33940372-team-memberships-have-a-central-place-for-all-pub

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you double-checked your Publish Online dashboard to make sure it is missing? Perhaps the link was picked up with an error in it, so don't just go by the link. https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard and sign in using the Adobe ID that was originally used to publish the document.

I've never heard of a document missing from Publish Online, unless it was deleted, ideally intentionally but sometimes by accident. Once that happens, it's gone. There is no way to publish the document with same link using Publish Online. Wish I had better news.

I don't know if a re-direct to the link that has been published in the QR codes could be set up by someone with IT know-how or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane

Thanks so much for your reply. What had happened was I had changed my plan from Teams to Individual license and due to that all of my previously uploaded files were no longer available. I wasn't told this would happen by Adobe, I was told that everything would remain the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's terrible news to hear. I don't know of any solution on your end, and don't know if another call to tech support would help or not. There is a post on feature requests for Publish Online. There are apparently many issues around Teams. You might look through these, and perhaps add your own: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/33940372-te...

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines