• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Document Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent out a docment to a team using Publish Online. Now it I'm getting a Document Not Found web page. I then went to check all my other Publish online documents and have the same error. HELP! Deadline to send this out is today.  

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this outage. Our services are up and running again. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It was still working this morning. The upload prompts with a warning that I should check MY internet connection. Rather cheeky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes same here. I sent out a newsletter with a link to my published doc and it says Doument not Found. 

When I try to publish online now it says "You cannot use this feature right now. please check your network connectivity."

I am on InDesign 16 and 2 days ago I upgraded to macOS Big Sur. This problem started then. Publish online did not work at all and in fact the program just quit every time. I had to ask a colleague to publish my doc from their mac which is still Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. I can't publish a new document either - It was working fine this morning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be some temporary problem with the servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, presentation to the client tomorrow. Finger crossed !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh lucky you! mine was expected 40min. ago...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue!  Had a lot of fun Thanksgiving items up too:(. The website does not report any outages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Behance, Portfolio, Spark and XD

https://status.adobe.com/all_cloud#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are aware of it. I got a response from Adobe Care. Hoping it is fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, too. Trying to access a document previously published online months ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ChrissyE21_0-1606319642403.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, in support they tell me that the servers are down and they are working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone received an answer or explantion about the bug?
I have the same issues here with a document published weeks ago, last week I didnt have that issue...
Each time I tried to connect I receoived he message below->

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 16.56.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this outage. Our services are up and running again. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem right now. Need help. Have to send out important documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've been using InDesign for a while now, but all of a sudden, when I want to publish online, I get a message saying " You cannot use this feature right now. Please check your network connectivity" Needless to say, my network connection works just fine... 

This feature has worked just fine for me up until this morning, does anybody have an idea how to fix it? I tried signing out and in, as well as the standard computer restart... 

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue and tried to logout and login but still not working. Hope its something on their end and they will fix it soon as I need to send this out to client. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem all day as well. Logged into account and was informed I don't have access to this from my account. Strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here 😞 Hope Adobe fix it fastly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I can't see any of my old documents that I've published online, they're all a 404...

Would be nice if they could fix this issue a s a p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, all my documents published on line are broken. All my clients have the link already! Adobe, please fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had scrolled down previous messages a little, you would have found this posted several times. Some of the Adobe servers have been out. You can check the status at status.adobe.com:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.53.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I didn't know that. This is the first time I'm seeking advice here. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started getting the exact same issue, yesterday evening. 'you canot use this feature right now. please check your network conectivity'. I have a document that needed to be published online YESTERDAY and am freaking out a bit. I can see that you were all having this issue 2 years ago, and it was because the server was down. However i have just checked status.adobe.com, and it says the servers are fine. 

Are there any other potential explenations? did any of you end up finding a quick fix for this issue? any responses would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines