Publish Online document videos loading slowly

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a presentation in InDesign which uses animations, buttons and has videos. I've published via Publish Online. Today for some reason when I view the Publish Online file, the videos I have placed take a long time to load correctly on the page, so there is a big lag before it pops into correct positioning. This wasn't happening when I previously viewed the presentation, and I haven't changed anything. My client is not having this issue on their computer, the videos load fine for them. Any guesses what is causing this, and how I can optimize so that as much as possible this doesn't happen when others view via the link? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. As you mentioned, your clients are not having an issue at their end. However, it can be possible there is a network issue. Are you using any VPN or proxy? Try changing your network or browser and see if that helps. What are your system specifications?

Also, you may share the link here with us or via DM. We will be happy to take a look at it.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines