Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online from Indesign - automatic music background

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all!

Is it possible to add music as a background to an indesign with multiple pages document and after publish online, the music play automatically? Even Hide those control bars for sound. What I want is a background music to be played from first page to the end and start automatically, iwthout be interrupted and started over when you turn the page.

Thanks!

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

For the product managers to see your idea, post here:

Feature Requests/Bug Reports

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the product managers to see your idea, post here:

Feature Requests/Bug Reports

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sent them. Waiting for an answer. There is no other way to make that music to continue playing from the first loading page till the last?

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product managers are much to busy to answer each individual request. Realize that they receive literally thousands of requests for many different new features, small and large.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also looking for information on this. I put the music clip on the page 2, select AutoPlay, and stop when step page. I want it to sound until the end of the document, but does not work. This occurs when viewing it from the server, not to be reproduced in the Acrobat CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the feature is currently set up to do what you want to do. That's why I was mentioning feature requests above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, was this ever solved? I am also looking for this answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of would be if you can build the document on one page. This can be done with layers and clever use of the Animation panel, "Appear" action and "Hide until animated," that sort of thing. But if your document is complex, it would be tricky. Can you publish the document so we can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Yeah, my document is over 30 pages so I dont know if that would work. Here is an example though of just the 1st three pages. I tried looking in the overlay menu and selecting background music but it still seems to stop on page turn.   

presentation test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like a really fun piece! 

But yeah, if it's 30 pages, I don't see any way to do it, I think the music will always stop on page turn. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines