• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online general question

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm publisher for a 50,000 run print magazine that comes out bimonthly. I'm interested in publishing it with this  publish online feature but I haven't been able to find anything out about where my files will actually live, it seems like they will live on the Adobe site, is that correct? Can these files live and function on our own company's website?

TOPICS
EPUB , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will indeed live on an Adobe server and you will have zero control over anything except the content. I would advise against doing this for anything that is mission critical.

If you want even better capability, use in5, but honestly, what's wrong with a PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @thomsonmarka , You could have the intial page load from your server via an iFrame, but any links the client clicks would call the Adobe address and the browser URL field would no longer point to your server. For example the browser address for this Publish Online page is to my server:

http://www.zenodesign.com/forum/AdobePub/index.html

The HTML code for my page is this:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
	<title> Adobe</title>
</head>
	<body>
		<div class="vid-wrapper">
        	<iframe src="https://indd.adobe.com/view/fe77b9d7-3a34-4327-9fe8-7c97c2c96eaf" frameborder="0" height="800" width="100%"</iframe>
		</div>
	</body>
</html>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines