• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online : Missing pictures in pdf download

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When published online, the viewer has the possibility to download a pdf version but all the button images and selected images for video cover are missing. What can I do for my client to be able to download a complete (even non interactive) pdf ?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isabelle,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please check out the suggestion given by Steve Werner on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/pdf-downloaded-from-adobe-publish-online-are-mis...) & let us know if it helps with your concern.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, there. I am having a similar issue, but it is a video missing (like gone, only the frame showing) from the downloaded PDF. I did check the link you sent, but that is not a solve, partly becuase those settings don't seem to be a part of InDesign 2022. There are no buttons like that in the Publish Online export options. Only a box to tell it to allow for a PDF download. I understand what an interactive PDF is, but PDFs should show the content/animations, even if they don't "play." Thanks for any help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines