Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Teamwork

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I will be leaving my company for my parental leave, but will be coming back. Now I want my colleague to update the documents that I have published via Publish Online.

It is also possible to work together as a team on "normal" documents and therefore it must also be possible for published documents.

Can anyone help me?
Greetings Vivien

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you and your colleague accessing InDesign in your company's office, where the computer with the licenced version is based?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no, my colleague works at another location. And my Adobe account will be cancelled for the time being because I won't be there for 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who pays for the CC license – you or the company?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alas, this cannot be done, but is an oft-requested feature. Would you please vote and perhaps add comment to the feature request on User Voice, which Adobe uses to determine which features they will work on as a priority: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/31245628-al...

Short of sharing your CC log in credentials, I don't know of a workaround. Or re-publish under your colleague's account, which unfortunately would change the URL. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines