• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published interactive PDF

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive PDF which works fine when it is exported as an interactibe PDF, but when i try to publish it works fine from page 1-37 and page 39 but in page 38 previous and next buttons are not working (they are the same buttons in all pages). Ive tried remaking them, making a new template and still not working,  Using Indsing CC 17.2

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Thank you for yor response!, that gave me the key to solve the problem, it was an invisible empty objet over the buttons,  it wasnt blocking the buttons when i was exporting to PDF but it does when publishing, problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring to Publish Online you're going to need to provide a link for us to look at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @javierd60897767 On that page, the entire footer bar is a svg file, where on the other pages, the Previous/Next buttons are individual svg files. I'm not sure if that's the problem. Maybe check everything again on that page and re-rip it?

2022-04-18 10_32_09-Window.jpg2022-04-18 10_32_43-Window.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for yor response!, that gave me the key to solve the problem, it was an invisible empty objet over the buttons,  it wasnt blocking the buttons when i was exporting to PDF but it does when publishing, problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super, thanks for letting us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines