• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published online link not working

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to post my online published document with hyperlinks. When I copy and paste the link into social media, it says the link is not working. I need the document to have working hyperlinks when I post so cannot post a jpg. 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, does the Publish Online document link work elsewhere, for example if you email yourself with the link?

Or is the issue that you can open the Publish Online document but the document's hyperlinks are not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it works if I email it to myself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does work if I email it to myself. But when I try and copy and paste the link into social media, it says the link is not working. Haven't been able to check the hyperlinks in the post yet, but they work in the link via the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be worth you taking a short course in creating and distributing Publish Online documents – LinkedIn Learning have an excellent online tutorial and you can get 30-days free access: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/indesign-publish-online-2/share-your-document-on-facebook?autoAdva...

It includes showing you how to share your documents via social media.

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 08.48.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines