• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Online with Music: Audio files all play together instead of playing individually

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using InDesign to create a presentation with MP3 tracks added on each page, published online. 

When I first published the presentation online, the tracks for the most part worked as I had hoped: One MP3 would play automatically when I went to the next page. (The only page that would not "Play on Page Load" was the very first page.)

Now, however, the same exact setting result in the the MP3 files bleeding together. When I press play on the first page, all of the MP3 files seem to play. 

My temporary solution was to uncheck the option to "Play on Page Load" which solved the problem of the music all playing at the same time, but now I have to press play on each page, instead of the next song automatically starting. 

The strange thing is that these setting worked pretty smoothly before: once I pressed play on the first page, each time I clicked the next page, the next song would play automatically. 

Has anyone found a solution for this issue? 

Thanks, 

M

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the suggestions shared in this similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/sound-issues-with-indesign-and-publishing-online... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello, yes I still need further assistance.

When I open the Timing panel, I cannot arrange the audio to happen with
other animation.

When I select the frame with the audio, the entire area of the Timing panel
is greyed out.

So I cannot control the timing of the audio.

— M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines