Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question about links

Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On the screenshot here you can see I have two missing links.

screenshot0001.jpg

I would like to delete these links in the link panel. How to do this ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must delete the content from the page to delete a link. The panel says these are both on Page 1, so go to that page, select the two frames that have the screenshots in them and delete either the content from the frames or the frames themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klick on the page number, in you screen shot it is the underlined 1, and delete the content which refers to the asset outside of InDesign.

Of course, you could link it again and embe it from the panel menu. But I would not recommend to do so, as it is increasing the file size of the indd document and may cause stability problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There’s also the Go To Link icon at the bottom of the panel, and as a menu item in the flyout—click the Go To Link icon and the link will be displayed and selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines