Question about reinstalling Adobe ID into a new computer

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question about reinstalling Adobe ID into a new computer. We have paid for the license, but the person who was working for us took another job. I need to know how I can install Adobe ID in another Mac and keep using the same license. Thanks!

Joaquin

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install it with the CC Application. You can dectivate the copy from the other cmputer to get the free license now. If the other one is still using the licence, change the password.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was different enough from the original location that I moved it to a post of its own.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, you need to find out how the software was registered with Adobe. I'm assuming the account was not a Teams account.

If the person who left had it under their name, then the subscription actually belongs to them, regardless of who is paying for it. If it was under their name, contact Adobe* and your credit card company and stop payments on the account. 

*If you have the password, you can change the credit card info on the account and/or cancel the plan.

If it isn't under their name but under a supervisor's name, log into the account and change the password. When you install the Creative Cloud app, use the new password and remove the other persons activation if necessary.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines