• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-install CS6 on PC

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 on my PC has been corrupted by a power failure. Can I still re-install from my original disks?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Which OS version do you have? Your version of InDesign is over 10 years old and may not be compatible with recent OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

I'm going to presume you mean reinstall on the same system where it was running previously. The answer to that is probably yes, but you would be far better off restoring the program from a backup if you have one -- there are no bug-fix patches available any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS version do you have? Your version of InDesign is over 10 years old and may not be compatible with recent OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to presume you mean reinstall on the same system where it was running previously. The answer to that is probably yes, but you would be far better off restoring the program from a backup if you have one -- there are no bug-fix patches available any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines