• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent files section on the Welcome page showing files that aren't recent as being opened yesterday

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a little weirdness, but it has me a little paranoid- my "Recent Files" section on the Welcome to Indesign page shows a bunch of files that aren't recent and says they were all opened 14 hours ago. I certainly didn't open them. Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS? Do you run an antivirus or other program that might change the modification dates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS 10.15.7, ID version 17.0.1. Just running Avast antivirus, same as I always have. Just kind of weird- never had this happen before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And even weirder, if I sort the files in the Finder window by Date Last Opened, none of them show as having been opened since, well, the last time I opened them. But they show up as opened 14 hours ago in the ID "Recent" window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue here. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for thinking about it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines