• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove all master page local overrides not working - it inserts a new blank page instead

Participant ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had changed (overrode) a master page item on a local page, in this case moving yellow rule. Now I want to restore it to the way it was, i.e. with all the master page items in place. I've tried "remove local overrides" and "apply master page" to the page again. In both cases, instead of doing that, it inserts a new blank page with that master applied. I've attached a screen shot, in case that's helpful. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm. First remove one of the two pages of your "A-Master" spread. You are working with a non-facing pages document, no need to have two pages in one master (or parent) spread.

Then apply the [None] master to the document page you want to restore.

Now remove all items on that page that initially came from one of your master pages.

Finally apply a master to that document page.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines