• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Blue Outline and Dark Blue Drop Shadow From Master Page

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the thin pink outline around the master page and the dark blue drop shadow behind the master page? I am not talking about new pages that I am adding, I am talking about that white rectangle that you create new pages on top of.

Regards,

Stephen

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

At the bottom of the Tools panel is the Screen Mode button. Click and hold on this to see the various modes. By default you will be in the Normal mode where you see all of the design aids such as the pink and purple lines that are the margins. Choosing the Preview mode will show you how the document would look were you to export it out or print it. The W key toggles between these two modes.

Pressing Shift+W displays the document in Presentation Screen Mode where the document appears against a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

The pink lines are your Margins.

And you seem to have set them to 0

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/margins-and-columns.html

The shadow on the page cannot be changed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom of the Tools panel is the Screen Mode button. Click and hold on this to see the various modes. By default you will be in the Normal mode where you see all of the design aids such as the pink and purple lines that are the margins. Choosing the Preview mode will show you how the document would look were you to export it out or print it. The W key toggles between these two modes.

Pressing Shift+W displays the document in Presentation Screen Mode where the document appears against a black screen and all of the InDesign interface is hidden. Press Shift+W again or the Escape key to return to the normal editing mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The pink lines are your Margins.

And you seem to have set them to 0

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/margins-and-columns.html

The shadow on the page cannot be changed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines