Removing in-design from your package

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, why is Adobe still charging me for In-Design after I've uninstalled it? I'm assuming there's a way to do this, though when it comes to unsubscribing, all companies seem to make this difficult. I only have need for ID two months a year so need to cancel it. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to cancel the subscription through your account. Nobody here can help you with that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling doesn't stop the account at all. That would be very bad for people moving to a new computer. You have to actually cancel - preferably in the 12th month of the annual contract to avoid the cancellation fee. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note also (from the phrasing) that you cannot select which apps you subscribe to and pay for on a cafeteria basis. If you subscribe to Creative Suite/Collection, the rate is the same regardless of which tools you install or use.

If your subscription is for InDesign alone, you have to cancel the entire subscription at the account level, wich will take 'helper' tools like Acrobat Pro with it. Again, you can't just cancel ID and keep, say, Acrobat.

|| Word & InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): a Professional Guide (v2 now on Amazon!)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines