Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Review options not appearing

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 2.10.47 PM.png

When I go to the review link that my coworkers and I use to collaborate on projects, some of the options for making edits don't appear (highlight and strikethrough). When one of my coworkers uses the highlight or strikethrough feature, I can see their comment but not the mark they make on the document. Any ideas why that's happening?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultrzbyzfn1lwem,

I also noticed this. If I am logged in as the author of the document with my Adobe ID I can only access the two reviewing tools you see in your screenshot. If I log in with a different Adobe ID and now am in the role of the stakeholder I have more tools for review. Either a bug, a deliberate restriction of the feature or a not fully developed feature… Don't know.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines