• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Słaba wydajność grafiki

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Po aktualizacji zmagam się ze słabą wydajnością grafiki w programie InDesign. Obecna wersja 17 wyświetla mi artefakty w ramkach przy przewijaniu stron.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac OS?

Then disable GPU Acceleration in InDesign.

You should be able to do this in InDesign's Preferences.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. As @Laubender suggested, if you are on macOS, try to disable GPU from
InDesign Preferences (cmd+k) > GPU Performance > uncheck GPU Performance and see if that helps.

Anshul_Saini_0-1637009277515.png

If it doesn't, I will request you to share a few more details like:

• OS & exact version of InDesign
  • Share a screenshot or a small video demonstrating the issue. It would be really helpful.
  • Does it happen while working on a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link.
  • Where are you saving the files & links (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does resetting InDesign Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html) help to resolve the issue?
    Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for your reply and I forgot to write down the details. My system is Windows 10 Pro 21H1, AMD RX 580 graphics card. I attach screenshots that I see distortions on the screen (this is happening after scrolling the document up and down left and right.

Bez tytułu.png

Bez tytułu1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for your reply and I forgot to write down the details. My system is Windows 10 Pro 21H1, AMD RX 580 graphics card. I attach screenshots that I see distortions on the screen (this is happening after scrolling the document up and down left and right.

Bez tytułu1.pngBez tytułu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solution I have found so far is to install InDesign version 16.4 and convert the file to an older version of InDesign. No display problems 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, thanks for sharing the details. I would request you to please update InDesign to v17.0.1 released recently and see if that helps resolve the issue. If it doesn't help, then you may try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old in the following locations:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and restart the system (most important) reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines