• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save/Save As issue in InDesign 18.1

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created a document yesterday. Opened today in the same version of ID to make an addition, hit Ctrl/S and am prompted to Save As and asked if I want to replace the existing file. Click yes and am told that the file is open in another program and can't be saved. Likely File Explorer - but closing that does not always help (this is happening all of the time). Must add to the file name, save as, delete original file, rename updated file to the original file name. Ready to go back to the previous version and delete 2023 from my system if I can't get this to stop. Is this a known bug?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - started happening with files I just created within the past few hours so going back to version 17.4 and hoping for a return to normal behavior - although I will now need to convert any files saved by the update. Nothing is easy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines