• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select area on image and get a response

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution, where a patient can click anywhere on this image. Once clicked, image can be emailed to a designated email address. For ex: In google forms, you can create a form and get the responses in google sheets. Similarly patients can select an area such as knee, I need to capture that response with the diagram.

test.png

 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Brianna Mclowsky wrote on 10 March:

I am looking for a solution, where a patient can click anywhere on this image. Once clicked, image can be emailed to a designated email address.

Typically this is done as an image map in HTML. You didn't say if this is for a webpage. If it is, check on the Dreamweaver forum.

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images_imagemap.asp

If it's for a PDF, you might try creating Links. In Acrobat, Links are always in a rectangle. I'm out of my office, so I can't try this, but I wonder if an irregular-shaped frame drawn with the Pen tool in InDesign and set to a hyperlink would convert to an Acrobat (Interactive PDF) link. If the irregular frame set to a hyperlink does not convert, then you are limited to rectangular frames.

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/hyperlinks.html

Apologies for the three-day delay.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines