• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sequentially numbered double side 3 part NCR form

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help setting up a double sided 3 part ncr form in indesign. white yellow pink form and the sequential number is on the front side only not the back. Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you descibe your problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form, it is a front and back but they need the front sequentially numbered but not the back. Total of 500 on a 3 part NCR. Is it possible to set up the file without making a 3,000pg doc? The way it is now is a data merge with the numbers in 3's with 3 backs so it makes it a large 3k pg file. The file was done before me so I am trying to find a way to make it eaiser and smaller file size to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you talked to the printer?

Often they can handle this as a single two-page file without numbers and add the numbers as part of the print process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines