• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

settings for printing a booklet on a ricoh sp842 dn

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the printer postscript 3 over ride the settings from indesign  or does indrsign over ride the printer? when setting a up booklet my images are full page.but the finished page has a boarder . Im a newbie to this.  Aslo I have not figured out how to fill the frame with out distorting the image

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Is the printer actually able to print borderless? Some photo printers can , but generally only on specific paper sizes, and I'm not aware of any that can do booklets that way.

In general, you need to add bleed to your page setup, extend you r imnages beyond the page edge, then print on oversized paper uing the bleed settings and trim the excess after binding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the printer actually able to print borderless? Some photo printers can , but generally only on specific paper sizes, and I'm not aware of any that can do booklets that way.

In general, you need to add bleed to your page setup, extend you r imnages beyond the page edge, then print on oversized paper uing the bleed settings and trim the excess after binding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines