Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review 2022 Permissions and login loops issues

Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Id 2022. Shared a file with 5 people. Everyone said the same thing:

• login loops, finally failing; subsequent tries or waiting it out finally works, but...

• they get an error saying they don't have permission.

Browser didn't matter. Platforms not confirmed but at least three were MacOS via Safari.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did it happen while sharing on some specific documents? or some specific users?

Please share version of the OS as well. This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completely redid my system last night (lots of glitchiness in the last few months), probably for the first time in 8 – 10 years, as though I never used a Mac before, meaning, I reinstalled Adobe apps as though I just signed up, and didn't use any preferences from my backups.

I just sent another Share for Review of the file I was getting a nogo on, and the recipient got, again, “Sorry, You don’t have permission to access that.” Then I sent him an invite from a differernt, much smaller file, and that also didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He just suggested that maybe it didn't work because I sent it to his iCloud email, so I resent it to his Adobe account email and it opened fine.

I guess we have to confirm first that the person on the other end has a working Adobe account first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now he says the iCloud version worked when he tried it again. But if he switched back to the Adobe account email he gets the login looping and then the permissions error.

Kind of a mess, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines